Start: Saturday, October 7, 2017 9:00 am
Finish: 12:00 pm
Meet at: Port Phillip EcoCentre
More information: https://www.trybooking.com/RNVL
Warning - you are viewing a past event
‘Recycle cycle’ Social Ride.
The ride has an ecological / recycling theme. Most of these businesses are community based and not-for-profit.
BYO spare inner tube and water bottle.
Our destination are
1. South Melbourne Market (compost, worm juice),
2. Port Phillip Resource Recovery Centre (be informed about hard waste recycling)
3. Back 2 Bikes (not for profit bike repair and sales)
4. St Kilda Indigenous Nursery Cooperative (Spring plant sale)
5. Redstar Espresso Bar and Urban Garden (first coffee company in Australia to be 100% carbon offset from tree to cup)
6. St. Kilda Adventure Playground (Community built playground)
To register go to www.trybooking.com/RNVL.
Or contact me, Liz, 0421 236 895.
Want people to put this event in their calendar? Click here for embed code for your website.