Warning - you are viewing a past event
Bicycle Network has announced an amazing route featuring the Great Ocean Road, volcanic craters, Otway rainforests and Golden Plains for the 2022 Great Vic Bike Ride.
It will be an iconic Great Vic with riders enjoying the best parts of Western Victoria, charming host towns and incredible scenery.
- Explore Tower Hill volcano on the arrival day in Koroit
- Foodie paradise in Timboon and Birregurra
- Picture postcard Otway Ranges rainforest
- A rest day at the coastal town of Apollo Bay – from café to beach life
- Experience the iconic Great Ocean Road between Apollo Bay and Anglesea with no traffic other than bikes.
The rolling bike festival travels from town to town. At each campsite there’s heaps to enjoy including live music, food trucks, craft beer, yoga and outdoor cinema.
The ride starts in Koroit on 26 November. Overnight stops are in Noorat (27th), Timboon (28th), Birregurra (29th), Apollo Bay (2 nights 30th and 1st Dec), Anglesea (2nd), Inverleigh (3rd) and finishing in Buninyong.
Those who can’t get away for the week but still want to be part of the fun can join the first five days from Koroit to Apollo Bay or the last three days from Apollo Bay to Buninyong.
- The 522 kilometre route is suitable for road, hybrid and mountain bikes.
- Early bird registrations run until 7 August and can save up to $120. The first 1,000 riders will also receive a free event jersey.
- The ride is a fully catered, tent-based holiday. There is extensive on-route support, luggage transfers, entertainment, medical team, bicycle repair facilities and much more.
For more event information visit: greatvic.com.au
If you want to edit this event but you don't have that email handy, click here for a replacement email.