Warning - you are viewing a past event
Sunday May 17th is going to be a Wheelie Good Day.
The City of Melbourne is hosting a community bike day in North Melbourne and you’re invited! Come along to the Melrose St Village between 11 and 4 where The Squeaky Wheel has organised an afternoon of fun, dress-ups (come as super bike hero and get a free:), ice-cream, bike tours, training and workshops.
- Artisan Market with Cyclestyle
- PS Bike Cargo Bike picnic and Cargo bike ice cream
- Bike n’ Blend – free pedal powered smoothies
- Treadlie Photobooth
- Good Cycles bicycle tune ups
- The Squeaky Wheel: – Grown ups Learn to Ride a Bike/Part I and II
- Wheelie Workshop for kids – Facepaint and bike decoration station
- Pony Bikes: Bike maintenance and bike fix sessions
- Bicycle Network Victoria: Ditch the Training Wheels